Free international shipping over $62

Premium yearly lenses: Hidrocor Marine

Delivery Time
2-3 Days
$44.46
Final Price excl. Shipping Cost, no expulsion of VAT according to § 19 UStG
In stock

Strong covering colour contact lenses. Without a dark ring (limbal ring) on the outer edge, for a very natural look.

- +
Description

Colour:

Hidrocor Marine is a beautiful "sea blue". This coloured contact lens is suitable for dark to light eye colours. With her turquoise bright blue colour, she will enchant and amaze your counterpart. Even those with already bright eyes will achieve a deep natural blue colour by wearing this lens.

Material:

Marior Hidrocor contacts have a water content of 38%, which keeps the contact lenses comfortable while wearing them. The remaining 62% is made of polymacon. Since they are cosmetic coloured contact lenses, these contact lenses have no strength and can not improve vision problems.

Instructions for use:

Open the Marior cardboard packaging. Take the blisters out. Carefully open the blisters by pulling the blister package from below. Remove the lenses from the blister with clean hands and place them in a lens case (not included) with saline solution for soft lenses before wearing. The durability of Marior's coloured contact lenses depends on how you treat the lenses. We recommend you to change the lenses after 6-12 months. For more information, you can look in the instructions for use, which is inside the packaging.

Attention:

How the colour will look on your eyes depends on your own eye colour, eye shape, skin tone and lighting conditions. We can not guarantee that the lens will look on your eyes like on the pictures.

Characteristics
More Information
Delivery time 2-3 Days
Brand Marior
Recommended wearing time up to 10 hours
Period of use 6-12 months
Contact lenses color blue
Water hydration 38%
Base curve 8,6
Diameter 14,2 mm
Lense case without
Material 62% Polymacon
Diopter No
cleaning solution without
Included 2 coloured contact lenses stored in saline solution
Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Premium yearly lenses: Hidrocor Marine

Item number
hidrocor-marine

Marior Inspirationen auf Instagram

Sidebar